Old school Hanco style orange glitter with old Pete square Peterbilt emblem with white letters.
* Hand made in the USA with high quality materials, heavy duty
solid core construction and quality you can see and feel
* Completely embedded deep thread metal insert to withstand
the constant pull of a brake knob and years of heavy shifting
* Embedded emblem under the surface with a mirror polish finish
over the top that protects the emblem and knob from fading
* 1/2 x 13 deep thread metal insert
* Stainless steel jam nut included
Height approximately 2"
Base approximately 1"
Width approximately 1 7/8"
* Hanco "style" not made by hanco
* Used like new
top of page
bottom of page